Power your push, your way
Designed to inspire confidence in new and experienced users, SmartDrive provides more options for your mobility. Not sure what’s right for you? Use this site to find the what best meets your needs.
Ideal for those who just want a simple assist
Recommended Products for Stamina
Anyone in a manual wheelchair, whether independent or dependent, could benefit from a simple assist. SmartDrive was designed to improved mobility for any wheelchair user and can be controlled with the touch of a button. SmartDrive can be engaged for a momentary burst of power or activated in latched mode for consistent power over extended distances.
Our button is called SwitchControl and is a simple solution to control a SmartDrive and improve mobility health. SmartDrive also has an option where you can attach any button or switch you prefer.
Here are a few examples of who might benefit from using SwitchControl alone to control SmartDrive:
• On the go manual chair user who prefers minimalist approach
• Parent’s who prefer a button for their children to use SmartDrive
• Caregivers who need assistance pushing tilt-in-space or standard manual wheelchairs
• Person who mainly foot propels and needs a boost for endurance or varying surfaces
• Caregivers who prefer to walk side be side with their loved ones or clients
• Manual wheelchair user more interested in power assist than activity tracking
Original PushTracker + SwitchControl
Ideal for those who want a simple wearable and switch
Original PushTracker + SwitchControl
Recommended Products for Performance
The SmartDrive performance option builds upon where stamina left off, adding in just a bit more technology. The original PushTracker and SwitchControl pair up for more control. Tap gestures provide you with full control of your SmartDrive without requiring a strong push stroke or for you to take your hands off the wheels. Pair that with SwitchControl (that now comes standard with every SmartDrive) to quickly turn on and off your motor for thresholds and ramps, and performance is yours. Fine tune your performance even further by using the PushTracker app to control your settings and keep your system up to date.
Who might consider the Performance option with original PushTracker and SwitchControl:
• A person who wants to use tap gestures instead of or in combination with a single button
• A parent who wants their child to have tap gesture control, but not access to touch screen settings
• Someone who prefers a smaller profile wearable
• A person who looks at mobility related statistics occasionally
PushTracker E2 + SwitchControl
For those who want all of the latest and greatest
Recommended Products for Expert
SmartDrive has evolved to include more people and the best technologies for a seamless power assist experience. The PushTracker E2 has all the benefits of the original PushTracker, but goes further with 8x more reliable connectivity and the functionality of a smart wearable.
And remember SwitchControl comes standard with SmartDrive. Control all SmartDrive settings, including SwitchControl, through your PushTracker E2. Get updates on mobility related health statistics on your wrist or use the PushTracker Mobile App to gain even more insight.
The PushTracker E2 makes using your SmartDrive easier than ever before. The easy to read, touch screen makes you completely in control and provides you up to the minute feedback for distance traveled, number of pushes and coast time (i.e. time between each push).
Who might prefer the Expert option:
• The person who wants the most of what’s available
• Someone who uses power assist and wants to know its effect
• A person who wants control options based on their environment
• Someone who wants the opportunity to control their device always at their finger tips
For more information contact a representative at 800-736-0925 or find a provider / retailer near you.
All contents © copyright 2019 Permobil. All rights reserved.